A FEATURE LENGTH DOCUMENTARY
From German Holocaust
survivor to American Civil Rights
early-education pioneer, the life that
Hitler sought to destroy became the light of
learning for thousands of children.
One of the Miracles: The Inge
Meyring Smith Story
Clay Stafford /
American Blackguard production
Clay Stafford film
- Official Selection at the Utopia Film Festival in Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn was compelled to mention in the 113th U.S. Congressional Record it is "A great work, especially worthy of remembering."
- Praise from KUAM-TV, Dedeo, Guam
- Praise from WGCL-TV (CBS), Atlanta, GA
- Praise from KPHO-TV (CBS), Phoenix, AZ
- Praise from KSTC-TV, Saint Paul, MN
- Praise from WOIO-TV (CBS), Cleveland, OH
- Praise from KPTV-TV (Fox), Portland, OR
- Praise from KFMB-FM (Jack FM), San Diego, CA
- Praise from Glen Casada, Tennessee State Representative
- Praise from Tom Lawrence of WAKM Radio, Franklin, TN
- Kerri Bartlett of the Williamson Herald called it "Harrowing"
- Maria Giordano of the Tennessean declared it "Miraculous. A life that would influence thousands of children for years to come."
- Praise from WFSB-TV, Hartford, CT
- Praise from WXIX-TV (Fox), Cincinnati, OH
- Praise from KVVU-TV (Fox), Henderson, NV
- Praise from KWTV-TV (CBS), Oklahoma City, OK
- The Albany (NY) Times Union wrote "One of the Miracles: The Inge Meyring Smith Story" is a "Mesmerizing true life story."
- Praise from WRIC-TV (ABC), Richmond, VA
- Praise from Ken Moore, Mayor of Franklin, TN